Ayatul Kursi, which found in the largest surah of the Quran named Surah Al-Bakarah verse 255th, also known as The Throne Verse. Every Muslim recites these verses considered the most powerful and best verses in the Holy Quran. In Islam, Ayatul kursi also recited to drive away from the devil and bad spirits. Moreover, when we read the translation of Ayatul kursi, we get to know that nobody and no one in the world can be replaced and compare to Allah because he has all the powers and the only creator who knows all the hidden in heaven and the Earth.
Ayat ul Kursi Arabic
Ayat ul kursi Translation English
Allah, no one is worthy of worship except Him, Hayul ul Qayyum (the Eternal One, the One Who maintains and protects all beings). He neither sleeps nor sleeps. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. Who can intercede before Him except with His permission? He knows what happens to them and behind them. And they will never cover anything except His knowledge except what He wills. His throne is spread over the heavens and the earth. And he never tires of protecting them. And he is the highest, the greatest.
Transliteration in English
Allahu laa ilaaha illaa huwal haiyul qai’yoom; laa taakhuzuhoo sinatunw wa laa nawm, lahu maa fissamaawaati wa maa fil ard; man zallazee yashfa’u indahuu illaa be iznih; ya’lamu maa baina aideehim wa maa khalfahum; wa laa yuheetoona beshai’immin ‘ilmihee illa be maa shaa; wasi’a kursiyyuhus samaa waati wal arda wa la ya’ooduho hifzuhumaa; wa huwal aliyyul ‘azeem.
Ayatul Kursi with Urdu Translation
اللہ ، اس کے سوا کوئی عبادت کے لائق نہیں ہے ، حول القیوم (ہمیشہ کی ذات ، جو تمام مخلوقات کی حفاظت اور حفاظت کرتا ہے) وہ نہ سوتا ہے۔ جو کچھ آسمانوں اور زمین میں ہے سب اسی کا ہے۔ اس کی اجازت کے سوا کون اس کے سامنے شفاعت کرسکتا ہے؟ وہ جانتا ہے کہ ان کے ساتھ اور ان کے پیچھے کیا ہوتا ہے۔ اور وہ اس کے علم کے سوا کسی چیز کا احاطہ نہیں کریں گے سوائے اس کے کہ وہ جو چاہے۔ اس کا تخت آسمانوں اور زمین میں پھیلا ہوا ہے۔ اور وہ ان کی حفاظت سے کبھی نہیں تھکتا۔ اور وہ سب سے اونچا ، بڑا ہے۔
Importance of Ayatul Kursi in Islam:
Meaning of Ayatul Kursi indicates the Verse of Seat. Kursi means Seat, which shows the Seat of Power that how Allah rules the entire creation. These verses express how the Power of our Greatest God is spread all over the world or in heavens.
Ayatul kursi, which is in the longest surah of Quran, surah Al-Bakarah. 255th verses of surah are considered as the most powerful for some reason. Moreover, Muslim ummah considered these verses of Quran the best or many hadith also proves its importance.
There are certain reasons for these verses to be important, but it describes the greatness of Allah in a very significant manner. Ayatul kursi indicates that Allah is above that things and shows that Allah knows all the hidden and manifest. He is the creator of all existence; we can’t compare anything or anyone with Allah. There are many verses in the Quran that Muslims learn and memorized; Ayatul kursi is also one of its greatness and importance. Many hadith has also proven their importance.
- A hadith, narrated by Hazart hassan R.A, once Prophets SAW said,
” What will happen to the servant who recites Ayatul Kursi after every obligatory prayer? after that, Muuhammad Prophet SAW replied himself, ” the servant who will recites Ayatul kursi after every obligatory prayer, he would be under the Protection of Allah SAW until next prayer”. Subhan Allah.
- This verse is considered the Prophet called it ‘Master of all ayahs’ because it includes the Ism Al-Aza’am, which means The Greatest Name or Quality of Allah, which is Al Hayyul Qayyum which means Everliving, the Self-subsisting by whom all subsist. This name He has taught His creation to invoke Him by as He says…(Al Quran 17:10) …Call on God, or on the Lord of Mercy- whatever names you call Him, the best names belong to Him.
Benefits Of Ayatul kursi
- When you recites Ayatul kursi before sleep, you will be in the protection of Allah moreover, you will be away from bad dreams.
- Recites Ayatul kursi after every fard namaz, you will enter paradise after death.
- reading Ayatul kursi before any work, your work will be done under the protection of Allah
- Strengthen your memory.
- Act as Guardian angel in fear.
- When you leave your house and recites Ayatul kursi, 10,000 angels will sent by Allah for his servant to protect you.
- Reciting Ayatul Kursi while entering your home, poverty will never enter in your home.
- Its provide cure from any disease and illness.