What are cookiesA cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
What are scripts?A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
What is a webbeacon?A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
Technical or functional cookiesSome cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
Analytical cookiesWe use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies, we get insights into the usage of our website. Because statistics are being tracked anonymously, no permission is asked for to place analytical cookies.
Advertising cookiesOn this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to personalize the advertisements for you, and we (and third parties) gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your click and surfing on and outside https://viewprayertimes.com/. With these cookies you, as a website visitor are linked to a unique ID, so you do not see the same ad more than once for example. Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place these.
|Purpose: WordPress log in cookie Retention period: 30 days Description: Cookie to keep you logged in|
|Purpose: Security and web speed by delivering content from distributed servers. Retention period: 1 year Description: The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.|
|Purpose: This cookie is used by Google Adsense, to show you advertisements based on browsing behavior. Retention period: 365 days Description: This cookie is used by Google Adsense, to show you advertisements based on browsing behavior.|
|Purpose: Remember the cookie warning choice Retention period: 365 days Description: Complianz stores the user preferences for the cookie warning banner|
Your rights with respect to personal data You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
|Purpose: Target users with personalized ads Retention period: 1 year Description: Twitter tracks users to target them with personalized ads|
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified grounds for processing.