Pursue your research in Canada. Good news! UBC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 are presently open. In this text, we can give an explanation for in element approximately those scholarships, their blessings, and grade by grade utility process. Read the full instructions for university of British Columbia scholarships for international students 2020 – 2022
UBC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022-2023 are of two types: Outstanding International Student (OIS) Award and International Major Entrance Scholarships (IMES). The number and level of these international scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
The University of British Columbia recognizes the academic accomplishments of exceptional college students in this field by allocating over $ 20 million annually for awards, scholarships, and various types of funding for undergraduate college students. she does.
The Outstanding International Student (OIS) Award is a one-time, primarily merit-based full-time scholarship offered to certified college students while they may be admitted to UBC. The students decided to demonstrate their academic strength and participate outside of the classroom for this award.
For UBC scholarships international students:
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: January 15, 2022 (annual)
UBC scholarships for international graduate students offers a variety of courses which include:
- People, Culture and Society.
- History, Law and Politics.
- Languages and Linguistics.
- Media and Fine arts.
- Business and Economics.
- Earth, Environment, and Sustainability.
- Health and Life Sciences.
- Engineering and Technology.
- Math, Chemistry, and Physics.
Eligibility Criteria for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English is the number one language of preparation in UBC. All potential college students are required to illustrate a minimal stage of English earlier than they’re admitted
- Eligible Countries: All global countries.
- Be new to UBC, coming in at once from secondary faculty or post-secondary (college or college). Be an international student who may be reading at UBC on a Canadian observe permit (scholar visa). (Changes for your citizenship reputation will have an effect on your IMES eligibility.)
- Demonstrate great instructional success and highbrow promise, in addition to astonishing extracurricular and network involvement.
- Not being nominated for a need-and-merit-primarily based totally International Scholars award.
How to Apply for UBC Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for these UBC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022:
Please note: Submit documents showing you meet the minimum English Language Admission Standard by February 15